RSS

What Can I Do To Make You Love Me?

I've tried everything.
Trust me.
I've tried.

All my life I've tried to be the person that you want.
All my life I've tried to be the person that you proud of.
All my life, I've tried.

But I guess I'll never be enough for you.
For I can never be the girl of your dreams.
For I can never be the exact "thing" that you want.

For all I am is you.
For you are me.
We belong, by right, together.
Thus my imperfections belong to you.
All my mistakes belong to you.
I belong to you.

I'll be gone.
Soon.
Really soon.
I hope, this way I can be the girl of your dreams.
The one that you can finally love me unconditionally.

Something I dedicate to the woman who gave birth to me.

2 Komen:

Tok Rimau said...

Just be yourself.

u l t r a b a e said...

Thanx Tok. But it's very hard. It's myself which she's not satified with.