RSS

HARI RAYA KORBAN 2011

Nothing to do with the title really...just a reminder that this day is that.

...

After 31 year of roaming this earth, I still feel that I have not really fulfilled whatever I want to fulfill. Everyday there's a constant void deep within me. Somewhere deep within me.

I feel. Empty. Desolate. Useless.

Took a stress personality test last few months and guess what? I have chronic anxiety!! Chronic! The maximum score you can get and I passed flying colours..Waahhhh... Like seriously..

But there could be a side influencing factor as that day I was a bit messed up. But I have the feeling that even if I took it any other day I would somehow get the same score.

Life is always greener on the other side. Come on. Please.. Spray some fertilizer on your own garden would ya!!!!

0 Komen: